THE JOHN BOSCO ODONGO HEALTH FOUNDATION
To passionately and heartedly support and improve the health of the disadvantaged and underprivileged population groups of the remote communities of Northern Uganda.
- • Compassion – deep sympathy and sorrow for the disadvantaged communities and willingness to alleviate their sufferings through the provision of health services
- • Community Ownership – Communities are empowered and have collective say in the planning and operation of the health services
- • Comprehensive – Caring for every health need of the presenting patient using the collective efforts of all the health professionals at the site
- • Quality Health Care – Patient has access to the best health professionals, best medical equipment, best health care, exposure to all the best life saving facilities
- • Transparency – No corruption, no abuse of power, no lying, no cheating and no pretending
- • Accountability – Having an obligation to be reliable, responsible for all your actions and deeds
- • Health for All – Every child will access immunization, everyone will access primary health service and those who require to be referred to specialized care will get the service
- • Cultural Security, Respect and Safety – Providing health care services to the local communities so that they are totally satisfied with the services they receive
- • Equity – Every staff member at the Health Center to practice impartiality, fairness and social justice at all times.
- • To work collaboratively and in partnership with all the stakeholders including communities to improve the quality of life and health of everybody from the affected communities by constructing a Model Community Health Center
- • To promote modern approaches to tackling health problems so that the people from the remote communities may move away from the traditional and cultural methods and practices which involve fake traditional healers, witchcraft, quack doctors and fake traditional medicines.